JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
You may already be using SAP BusinessObjects BI Suite to help you make insightful business decisions, but what if there was a way to further leverage this…
BusinessObjects technology combines with SAP Analytics Cloud to provide a superior hybrid system that allows you to report, discover, analyse, plan, predict and collaborate all in one solution.
- BI Technology allows you to easily understand your data with powerful visualisations
- Planning Analytics enables you to plan and forecast in advance
- Predictive Analytics uses Machine Learning to automatically generate insights
- Cloud allows you to unlock and share your insights no matter where you are
In partnership with SAP, we will be hosting two exclusive webinars alongside SAP’s analytics expert, Jonathan Freeland, to give you a full overview of SAP Cloud Analytics and to teach you exactly how this fits into the wider BusinessObjects model.
Date: Thursday 6th September 2018
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Join us and learn how SAP Analytics Cloud can help you:
- Discover, visualise, plan and predict in one product versus separate solutions, without the need for additional infrastructure or having to spend extra money on multiple solutions
- Uncover insights no matter where you are so that you can constantly align your plans and take appropriate action
- Experience faster insights so that you can anticipate and respond to new business challenges
- Navigate seamless workflows to find insights at the point of decision in real-time
- Meet your specific business needs with application extensions that leverage an industry standard cloud platform
Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Expert at MHR Analytics
Andy has over 22 years’ experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, gained in BI software vendor, application vendor and end-user environments.
Analytics & Insight EMEA CoE at SAP
Jonathan is an analytics & insight expert within the Centre of Excellence organisation at SAP, covering the EMEA North region with best-practice strategic guidance and advice in deployment of advanced analytic solutions.
TRY OUR SOFTWARE
With data constantly flowing in and out of an
organisation, it's important to establish repeatable processes to build and maintain standards for data quality. We’re the experts, get in touch.
…DON’T GET LEFT
BEHIND IN A