DATA POWERS EVERYTHING WE DO...
RUN AHEAD WITH PLANNING ANALYTICS
For many organisations, spreadsheets are the go-to resource for planning – but let’s face it, managing Excel documents takes up precious time and can leave room for human error. On top of this, relying solely on spreadsheets makes it difficult to create budgets and forecasts that are both timely and reliable. This leaves decision-making based on spooky intuition rather than hard facts, and can hold you back from reaching your true potential.
IBM Planning Analytics, powered by IBM TM1, automates your planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes. It transforms your entire planning cycle by giving you complete visibility, and gives you the freedom to plan with confidence.
- Start instantly and grow quickly
- Get ease of use without complexity
- Automate plans, analyses and reports
- Quickly align financial plans, corporate objectives, operational tactics and market events
- Easily adapt systems to changing business strategies and realities
- Make analytics easy for everyone to infer trends, explore drivers, model scenarios and visualise impact
- Leverage external data to anticipate the future
PLANNING FOR THE UNPREDICTABLE:
- Customisable workspace
- Data integration with SAP, Oracle and other sources
- In-memory analytics
- Predictive insights uncovered automatically
- Flexible, scalable deployment
- Multidimensional scenario modelling
BENEFITS BY SECTOR
• Align budgets and resources, re-deploy budgets to meet critical objectives and lower costs
• Plan and forecast for various funds, taxes and revenue streams, and model scenarios, making the best of available resources
• Plan for long-term goals and fundraising campaigns with an executable strategy
• Continuously align financial plans with objectives linked to operating plans and events
• Plan and budget across departments for headcount Faculty salary planning
• Understand the profitability of customers and products
• Improve the planning of resources and stock
• Continuously align financial plans with corporate objectives linked to operating plans and market events
• Achieve greater efficiency in in business planning leading to reduced costs and greater margins in operations
• Personalise offerings and communication to engage customers through data insights
SPEAK TO THE TEAM
If you would like to enquire about IBM Planning Analytics, or something else, we’re here to help. Talk to a member of our team directly by calling us on 0115 945 6000, or fill out the form and we will be in touch.