Run ahead with Planning Analytics
For many organisations, spreadsheets are the go-to resource for planning – but let’s face it, managing Excel documents takes up precious time and can leave room for human error. On top of this, relying solely on spreadsheets makes it difficult to create budgets and forecasts that are both timely and reliable. This leaves decision-making based on spooky intuition rather than hard facts, and can hold you back from reaching your true potential.
IBM Planning Analytics (formerly known as Cognos TM1), powered by IBM TM1, automates your planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes. It transforms your entire planning cycle by giving you complete visibility, and gives you the freedom to plan with confidence.
Key IBM Planning Analytics Features:
The IBM Planning Analytics tool can provide you with a customisable workspace, allowing you to fully align it to your business needs and obtain the best insights from your data.
It enables full integration of your data sources, including SAP and Oracle, meaning that you can collaborate your data across teams, whilst still having the peace of mind that your data is safe and secure.
IBM Planning Analytics allows you to flexibility deploy your queries on a large-scale, giving you the ability to keep up with your ever-evolving data as your organisation grows.
You can scenario model on a multidimensional level so that you're able to understand the potential impact of your decisions before having to make a commitment and get one step ahead of changing circumstances.
Your ability to automatically uncover predictive insights will be unleashed, allowing you to be a forward-thinking company and eliminate the time wasted on manual processes.
Join us on our webinar on 15th October 2019 to learn more about this tool
Start instantly and grow quickly
Get ease of use without complexity
Automate plans, analyses and reports
Quickly align financial plans, corporate objectives, operational tactics and market events
Easily adapt systems to changing business strategies and realities
Make analytics easy for everyone to infer trends, explore drivers, model scenarios and visualise impact
Leverage external data to anticipate the future
Planning Analytics for Public Sector
• Align budgets and resources, re-deploy budgets to meet critical objectives and lower costs
• Plan and forecast for various funds, taxes and revenue streams, and model scenarios, making the best of available resources
• Plan for long-term goals and fundraising campaigns with an executable strategy
• Continuously align financial plans with objectives linked to operating plans and events
• Plan and budget across departments for headcount Faculty salary planning
Planning Analytics for Private Sector
• Understand the profitability of customers and products
• Improve the planning of resources and stock
• Continuously align financial plans with corporate objectives linked to operating plans and market events
• Achieve greater efficiency in in business planning leading to reduced costs and greater margins in operations
• Personalise offerings and communication to engage customers through data insights