JOIN THE CONVERSATION...
Having a growing organisation brings the challenge of managing large amounts of data, which can easily leave day-to-day operations spent sifting through spreadsheets. Not only does this take up precious time, but it also hinders your ability to effectively interpret your data and make informed decisions — ultimately affecting business performance and limiting your future growth.
Financial Workforce Planning automates this process so that you’re free to focus your time and energy on the things that matter most. It provides a streamlined process and allows you to determine how your financial decisions affect your business even at the individual level, meaning that you always know where you stand.
Join us on March 22nd at 10.30am and you will learn how FWP can help you:
- Drive continuous cost savings for your organisation over time
- Increase trust and confidence in forecasts and plans
- Collaborate and communicate performance
- Move to a proactive approach through what-if analysis by testing alternative assumptions
- Facilitate improvement, transformation and a culture shift in your organisation
- Plan future organisational changes and restructures effectively
Head of Financial Performance Management, MHR Analytics
Mike has over 30 years’ experience in automating reporting, planning and consolidation processes; recently leading IBM’s European Performance Management Technical Professional team.
Financial and Operational Performance Management Specialist, MHR Analytics
Jamie has 15 years’ experience in Business Analytics and Financial & Operational Performance Management.
TRY OUR SOFTWARE
With data constantly flowing in and out of an
organisation, it's important to establish repeatable processes to build and maintain standards for data quality. We’re the experts, get in touch.
…DON’T GET LEFT
BEHIND IN A