Thursday 31st October 2019, Stirling - Scotland, 10:00am-2:00pm
Are your pensions becoming more complex and difficult to manage? Are you constantly chasing to keep up-to-date with changing schemes and requirements? Is it becoming too time-consuming to change to monthly submissions?
MHR Analytics is hosting a workshop, in partnership with i-Connect, to help you to address the common concerns, and show you a better way to tackle your pension submissions.
Register now for our workshop in Stirling, Scotland today to discover how you can gain peace of mind with key submissions such as LGPS and the approaching SPPA within your organisation.
What to expect during the workshop?
10:00 Registrations and Welcome
10:30 Discussion Topics
- Insight into the pensions data service, what it is and it’s origins
- A roadmap on the journey to an automated pension service
- Discussion around the benefits of combining payroll and pensions through a managed provision
- i-Connect will be explaining their involvement in pension returns, the onset of SPPA and impact of LGPS.
- The next steps that need to be taken to tackle your complex returns and to move away from the manual input of your pension outputs
12:00 Lunch & Networking
After lunch there will be an opportunity for open discussions, and to ask our experts any questions you may have about your pension return submissions.
MHR Analytics Summit
A day full of sharing best-practice in data and business intelligence, hearing from biggest industry experts and renowned keynote speakers. The day will cover topics such as how to boost business performance through smart use of data and how to use data to improve employee performance; with the aim of providing practical tips that you can implement to improve your own data strategy.