NEWCASTLE - Tuesday 9th July 2019
Our MHR Analytics team are taking a 2019 tour of the country, spreading the word of data as they go, and they’ll be at a location near you in July!
Join us at our roadshow in Newcastle on Tuesday 9th July to hear the latest advances in the world of data analytics, learn the steps to take to becoming a data-driven business, hear our latest customer success stories and get involved with interactive roundtables from our BI experts.
What to expect?
The roadshow will consist of presentations, demonstrations and rotating round table discussions to suit your individual data requirements.
Take a look at the agenda below:
10:00 - Registration and Coffee
10:30 - Welcome and Introduction
10:35 - The latest trends and advances in analytics:
- Practical business benefits
- Adopting analytics
- Advanced analytics powered by SAP Analytics Cloud
- Analytics success stories
11:00 - 15 minute roundtable/1-1 sessions:
- An introduction to Data Warehousing
- Are you ready to report your Gender Pay Gap?
- Financial Workforce Planning in action
- Using e-learning to increase user adoption
- Removing the pain of pension returns
- Have your say: what do you need to succeed?
12:00 - Lunch and Networking
14:00 - Close
Where to find us?
Event Location Address
Royal Station Hotel,
Newcastle Upon Tyne
IFRS 16 Compliance for Public Sector
Join us on the webinar, hosted with finance experts from Tagetik, to ensure that your organisation is fully equipped to make the necessary changes to stay compliant with IFRS 16.