GLASGOW - Wednesday 12th June 2019
Our MHR Analytics team are taking a 2019 tour of the country, spreading the word of data as they go, and they’ll be at a location near you in June!
Join us at our roadshow in Glasgow on Wednesday 12th June to hear the latest advances in the world of data analytics, learn the steps to take to becoming a data-driven business, hear our latest customer success stories and get involved with interactive roundtables from our BI experts.
What to expect?
The roadshow will consist of presentations, demonstrations and rotating round table discussions to suit your individual data requirements.
Take a look at the agenda below:
10:00 - Registration and Coffee
10:30 - Welcome and Introduction
10:35 - The latest trends and advances in analytics:
- Practical business benefits
- Adopting analytics
- Advanced analytics powered by SAP Analytics Cloud
- Analytics success stories
11:00 - 15 minute roundtable/1-1 sessions:
- An introduction to Data Warehousing
- Are you ready to report your Gender Pay Gap?
- Financial Workforce Planning in action
- Using e-learning to increase user adoption
- Removing the pain of pension returns
- Have your say: what do you need to succeed?
12:00 - Lunch and Networking
14:00 - Close
Where to find us?
Event Location Address
Radisson Red Glasgow,
Extended Planning & Analysis Webinar
XP&A (Extended Planning & Analysis) is being extoled as the next big thing by the industry analysts, but is it anything new? In our webinar we'll show how IBM Planning Analytics can deliver an XP&A solution.