What to expect?
In the guided session you will learn how to:
- Leverage the proficiency of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to produce accurate source material
- Use the Instant Producer process capture tool to meet the above brief – observing first hand that no formal training is required
- Review three common output types (document, video and interactive)
- Easily review and edit content for repurpose
- Understand how content can be further enhanced and developed from a single source recording
- Utilise collaboration capabilities to effectively manage and track development of content from initial creation through QA and to publishing
- Realise the full eLearning authoring and content creation capabilities
- Appreciate the hosting capabilities of Enable Now including content storage, results tracking and tailored reporting
Where is the workshop?
Date: Wednesday 3rd July
Venue: 70 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4HB
Timings: 10:00 – 16:00
CFO Network - 13-14 September 2021
We’ll be at the CFO Network this September! Why not step away from the office, meet new contacts and discover the latest technologies that can help enhance your organisation?