What to expect?
In the guided session you will learn how to:
- Leverage the proficiency of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to produce accurate source material
- Use the Instant Producer process capture tool to meet the above brief – observing first hand that no formal training is required
- Review three common output types (document, video and interactive)
- Easily review and edit content for repurpose
- Understand how content can be further enhanced and developed from a single source recording
- Utilise collaboration capabilities to effectively manage and track development of content from initial creation through QA and to publishing
- Realise the full eLearning authoring and content creation capabilities
- Appreciate the hosting capabilities of Enable Now including content storage, results tracking and tailored reporting
Where is the workshop?
Date: Wednesday 3rd July
Venue: 70 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4HB
Timings: 10:00 – 16:00
MHR Analytics Summit
A day full of sharing best-practice in data and business intelligence, hearing from biggest industry experts and renowned keynote speakers. The day will cover topics such as how to boost business performance through smart use of data and how to use data to improve employee performance; with the aim of providing practical tips that you can implement to improve your own data strategy.