What to expect?
In the guided session you will learn how to:
- Leverage the proficiency of Subject Matter Experts to produce accurate source material
- Use the Instant Producer process capture tool to meet the above brief – observing first-hand that no formal training is required
- Review three common output types (document, video and interactive)
- Easily review and edit content for repurpose
- Understand how content can be further enhanced and developed from a single source recording
- Utilise collaboration capabilities to effectively manage and track development of content from initial creation through QA and to publishing
- Realise the full eLearning authoring and content creation capabilities
- Appreciate the hosting capabilities of Enable Now including content storage, results tracking and tailored reporting
Where is the workshop?
Date: Tuesday 3rd September
University of South Wales, Cardiff Atrium Campus, Room CAA 204, 86-88 Adam Street, Cardiff, CF24 2FN
Timings: 10:00 – 16:00