Westminster, London - Wednesday 27th November 2019
Throughout 2019 our team of data experts have been spreading the word of data around the UK at locations near you. To end the year we are throwing a celebration, in partnership with SAP, and hosting a special Christmas roadshow in London for you, our customers.
Join us on for a glass of bubbles and Christmas nibbles as we thank you for another fantastic year of being a valued MHR Analytics customer.
What to expect during the roadshow?
12:00 Registrations and Welcome Lunch
Join us at lunchtime for a glass of bubbles and Christmas nibbles before we get started for the afternoon!
13:00 Discussion Topics
A short introduction from one of our experts, and followed by presentations on:
Analytics in the future
- The history of analytics and where we are today
- Big trends and new technology for 2020
- Why analytics is more accessible to everyone than ever before
- Why analytics should be your focus area for 2020
- Next steps to take to progress your data maturity
Advanced Analytics for iTrent
Using a specialist platform, SAP Analytics Cloud, learn how you can:
- Instantly analyse and visualise your iTrent data
- Build quick and easy visualisations, stories and predictive models for your HR and Payroll data
- Benefit from predictive analysis without the need of specialist 'data science' skills
- Benefit from the custom universes we have developed to simplify the process of pulling through key HR and Payroll data
14:00 Ask an Expert
Your chance to ask an expert about anything discussed during the roadshow, or about any of our analytics solutions.
We will also be opening up the bar to thank you for another fantastic year as valued customers of MHR Analytics and commence the festive celebrations in style. This is a chance to network and discuss your own analytics aspirations.
Where to find us?
Event Location Address
Atmosphere 28, Millbank Tower 21-24, Millbank, Westminster, London, SW1P 4QP
Enablement & Learning Roadshow
Join us on our exclusive roadshow where there you will receive demonstrations of how you can work with the key elements of Enable Now and learning management systems.